Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici e di terze parti per migliorare la navigazione degli utenti e per raccogliere informazioni sull’uso del sito stesso. Per i dettagli o per disattivare i cookie consulta la nostra cookie policy. Chiudendo questo banner, scorrendo questa pagina o cliccando qualunque link del sito acconsenti all’uso dei cookie.

Booking

We advise you to book well in advance, at least 60/90 days before arrival for a wider choice of available accommodation and holiday periods.
You can book through:

Phone +39.0588.64213
Fax  +39.0588.64213
Email    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Payment conditions:

1. Down payment

1.1 - A deposit to the amount of 30% of the total cost is to be paid at the time of booking by money order or bank transfer and the remaining 70% is to be paid one week before arrival.

1.2 - The money order must be addressed to:

“Il Cerreto di Carlo Brivio – Località Il Cerreto-56048-Pomarance (Pisa) Tuscany-Italy” specifying date of booking, length of stay, telephone number etc

1.3 – As soon as the deposit has been paid please send a fax of the receipt specifying: dates of booking, number of persons, name , address and telephone number to Fax. 0588 64213 or via e-mail
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

2. Cancellations
Cancellation must be made in written form. If reservation is cancelled we will keep the deposit . We will give you back 50% of the total amount only if the communication is given at least 5 working days before starting vacation and we replace your booking. No refund will be paid for any reservations cancelled later

3. Caution money for apartment
The sum of 200 euro to be paid on arrival as caution money will be given back on departure if no damage has occurred to the premises, furniture or contents.